ICD 2017 weekend photo competition “COFFEE FOR YOU AND ME”
The International Coffee Organization created a photo competition as part of the celebrations of this year’s campaign “Coffee for you and me”.
All entries that complied with the competition’s terms and conditions were considered by a selective committee, which short-listed 15 photos and submitted them to 7 judges for deliberation. The judges voted remotely and without conferring. They are based in Japan, Mexico, Russia, the UK and the USA:
1. Ms Vera Espíndola Rafael, Chairperson of the Promotion and Market Development Committee of the ICO
2. Mr Ric Rhinehart, Executive Director of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
3. Mr Keiichi Yokoyama, Chairman of the All Japan Coffee Association (AJCA)
4. Mr Ramaz Chanturyia, Chairman of the Private Sector Consultative Board of the ICO
5. Mr Chris Renton, photographer
6. Mr Keller Davis, film producer
7. Staff members of the International Coffee Organization (collectively)
Winner: Mr Marcio Amaro Lobo de Oliveira, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
First runner up: Edgar Santos, London, UK
Second runner up: Mrs. Renata Marquezeli, São Paulo, Brazil